Grey Arosa, pink Renault turbines. Heading into South Shields

payna

Now then stranger! - It's been a while!

To be honest I had my sunglasses on and I couldn't decide if they were red or pink!

Are you going to VW Festival this year!???

Edited by payna

Once again, we have booked holiday that week, though nothing is currently arranged. I'll see if I can convince Amanda to start the week with a weekend at Harewood House. She could always go to the Emmerdale set if she doesn't want to look at rusty old buses with me.

Ahh nice one, just down the road from me then!

Cheers mate, needs a clean now mind - the unpredictable weather has taken its toll! ...It's always good to see cool lupo's/arosa's!

Aye it's not a good run down that way either - when it's been raining, greasy roads and spray from other cars can easily undo a few hours worth of cleaning!

I just work at the printers down the road. Il probably see you canny often if you work that way too.

And Ray, you need to come man think me and Hayley will be camping this year, Sarah has twisted our arm into it!

Edited by payna

Sorry; booked a holiday in the Channel Islands.

Next year I will mark it on the calendar to ensure I am available.

Come over to the CumVAG weekend in July.

Amanda was happy for me to go to VW Fest and to go to the CIs herself and watch the fit young guys on the beach.

I did try to tell her that there would be loads of fit young guys at VW Fest, but she's having none of it. After all she has met Foxy and Phil...