Clayton's Tornado Red GTI..

CLAYTONJONES

an associate once put some cheap plastic carbon seats in his Vento, they were fixed with no pads and they were surprisingly comfortable.

he then put a roll cage in it and getting in and out of those became a full on obstacle course which i am too old for.

Cosmetically I thought your previous seats were a thing of beauty but if you're tracking it, I can understand why you've gone for the Pole Positions.

This is without a doubt one of my favorite Lupo's. Every mod has been carefully thought out and the end result is perfection! :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, T3LLIOTT said:

Cosmetically I thought your previous seats were a thing of beauty but if you're tracking it, I can understand why you've gone for the Pole Positions.

This is without a doubt one of my favorite Lupo's. Every mod has been carefully thought out and the end result is perfection! :thumbsup:

I totally agree,they were lovely! But the VXR seats have no support at all compared to these at all??

Cheers mate, appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd leave the carpet, cleaner, looks better than scuffed metal and doesn't weigh anything and it doesn't need chopping.

you should buy an lsd, loads more practical than changing wheels/seats/exhaust.

I've been trying to get Raymondo to get one for years now.

Yeah carpet will likely be staying.

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

I'd leave the carpet, cleaner, looks better than scuffed metal and doesn't weigh anything and it doesn't need chopping.

you should buy an lsd, loads more practical than changing wheels/seats/exhaust.

I've been trying to get Raymondo to get one for years now.

Yeah carpet will be likely staying.

LSD is on the list, just rather do these first. No point chucking it around a track in standard seats and falling all over the place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guy,

I love your car and your upgreade.

Last week i’ve fitted a BC Racing for my Arosa, but i haven’t modified anything about setting and adjustment. What’s your settings? 

3 hours ago, Dj Xaler said:

Hi guy,

I love your car and your upgreade.

Last week i’ve fitted a BC Racing for my Arosa, but i haven’t modified anything about setting and adjustment. What’s your settings? 

Thanks! For road use i always have them on the softest setting due to our poor roads, then adjust them accordingly on track.