My GTi

LUPO.

Registered March 2003.Replaced my 1.4S which i owned from new for a year before i needed something a bit more exciting to drive.Apart from a faulty bulb holder (which somehow managed to get passed the PDI,nice one Windrush Slough!)The car has been faultless.

The only mods it really needs is suspension,for handling rather than looks.Would also like to change the steering wheel for the one off the Golf R32,if it can be done.

This is one car i want to keep for many years !

32797852.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

32797847.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is one car i want to keep for many years !

Me too!

Black, the best colour as well wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I recommend H&R coilovers if you can afford them. OK they're a bit hard, but boy do they handle!

Is Citygate Chalfont too far? They've been good so far.

When i first asked about suspension before i bought the GTi,everyone on the forum suggested H&R.Dont the Germans swear by them as the best suspension on the Lupo?

The car is only 6 months old so i want to wait a bit before i change anything major,just in case i have a problem and VW use it as an excuse not to cover it by warranty ???

Windrush Slough serviced my MK4 Polo and my last Lupo and ive not had any problems with them.Its just when you pick up a brand new car you expect the rear lights to work!

When i took the car back they said :"Bulbs are not covered by warranty,but as the car is a week old we will change it"

I said:"The car is 2 days old,not a week"

20 minutes later:"Its a faulty bulb holder,we will have to order one,be about 4 days"

The only time i want to see a VW Dealer is when the car needs servicing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />