Wheel help/advice

DanSV

so basically i really don't like my wheels!

They came with the car and at first I thought I could live with them but really starting to bug me all the time now, hate the fact they need ridiculous spacers lol.

Thinking of going for a set of G60 steels, nice and simple. Any opinions or other ideas would be most welcome

photo-1.jpg

here is how it is at the moment

Revolution 5 spokes. Nice classic wheel. I would spend the time to get them fitting right, rather than opt for G60 steels.

Not if you don't like them lol

Any ideas on what style of wheel you do like Dan?

thanks for all the suggestions guys, appreciate it :)

with regards to the spacers, I aren't 100% sure what they are, I know they're not hub centric though. Only need them to clear the calipers. Should really have measured them when i had them off the other day.

Any suggestions on how to fit them better? May have a rethink if i can get them sorted, also what size tyres would be best suited, am due to replace them in the near future so may as well do it right!

If they're non hubcentric I wouldn't bother getting them machined cos you can pick them up proper cheap. Roughly how big do you think they are? Anything bigger than 5mm and aren't hub centric is a ballsy affair!!!

well if I had to hazard a guess I would have to say they must be an inch wide (25mm??) they seem mahoosive. Would smaller spacers do the job??

If I can get them to fit a little better I may keep them and get them tidied up a bit

I hope you're using extended bolts with them spacers.

What's the sizes including et on the wheels? You'll get some better advice if you put all the figures up.

They look like 14s, so it's a bit strange they are fouling the calipers, but maybe the backs are the wrong shape for the Lupo. You can shave some metal off your caliper if it's just a touch.

they are 15's btw

i'll have to find out the et and other figures when i get a chance.

they do catch on the calipers fairly badly so it will need spacers I would have thought.

New prices from Raceways.co.uk

6 x 15 £139.95, offsets available from +02 to +22

7 x 15 £144.95, offsets available from +00 to +25.

8 x 15 £149.95, offsets available from -06 to +20.

9 x 15 £159.95, offsets available from -12 to +15