Castle Combe Sat 20th July Club Display

Gonna say 9am as thats when the day starts, at the car park here: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=51.498074,-2.223355&spn=0.001458,0.004128&t=h&z=19

Head over by 9:30, anyone arriving later can just phone me on 079 888 72 232 for a pass or i may try and leave them with the guys on the gate to be available if you ask for them.

Gonna say 9am as thats when the day starts, at the car park here: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=51.498074,-2.223355&spn=0.001458,0.004128&t=h&z=19

Head over by 9:30, anyone arriving later can just phone me on 079 888 72 232 for a pass or i may try and leave them with the guys on the gate to be available if you ask for them.

CHANGE OF ARRIVAL TIME.

Combe has asked that cars are parked up by around 9AM, so meeting at the above carpark at 8:30. Will get passes posted out today.

Dunns Lane Car Park
Dunns Lane
Castle Combe
Wiltshire
United Kingdom
SN14 7HU

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=51.498074,-2.223355&spn=0.001458,0.004128&t=h&z=19

Tomorrow at 08:30 setting of over to the track just before 9.

Don't forget your passes as I only have 3 spare and they will probably get given out.

Let me know if you will be arriving later so I can make sure People leave space for you on the clubstand.

Weather looks like it will be ideal - as per what is now normal!

Expecting:

1. BEP51 - Ben + Red Lupo Sport

2. jordon123200063 + Jordon - Red Lupo

3. Vwlup0 - Ollie + Black Lupo

4. + Mini Cooper S

5. + Original Mini

6. LeeLupo - Lee + Fantasia Green Lupo

7. Fishcracker - Dave + Fantasia Green Lupo

8. LupeCeeJay - CJ + Soft Blue Lupo

9. ma11b - Matt + Yellow Lupo

10. robgti - Rob - Honorary Ex-Lupo Owner + Red MK5 GTI

11. Blitzerman - Chris + Lupo

12. Carley + bf's lupo

x. Emz - Emz + Black Arosa Sport - (show and shine)

• 1 year later...

Is this happening this year?

Hiya, not been on here for a while!

My Lupo was sold last week, I now have a TT, but I will be attending again this year but won't be organising a clubstand as I hope to be with the TTOC.

If somebody else would like to organise it - its very easy - just email/phone the track, they send you a form - put down how many passes you want (over estimate so you aren't short) and then they post them to you no cost.

Then as before meet on the morning in advance (local car park round the corner) to hand-out tickets. Or post them to members if you like.

Combe are pretty relaxed and will usually let people onto a clubstand pass or not if they arrive later and dont have their passes. (nobody gets fined :P)

Hope to see you all therer again this year.

Good Luck

Ben