'Nother Noob..

Veezie

'Sup guys,

I'm literally brand new to all of this, like a new born baby to the VW world. My name's James (or Veezie) I'm 20 years old and went to my first VW show yesterday at Stamford Hall (UK) with my friend who owns an Australian '61 Beetle, not being a driver absolutely sucks when you're looking around at the beautiful cars like these so I'm finally set on driving after 3 years of debating (I also play guitar which another expensive hobby!)

So yeah I'm a gigantic noob at all of this, but whilst I get my driving lessons sorted etc. it wouldn't hurt to start getting to learn things and meeting people etc. So if there's anything you lot can recommend for an absolute noob like me to do then please fire away!

Thanks a lot, look forward to reading around and about!

recomend a lupo for 1st car they ace had mine for 6 days n probably best car ive had !

• Like 1

They're brilliant. I have an Arosa so basically the same ;) Good luck with driving mate.

Thanks a lot man, I suppose it'll be a good idea to begin on my no claims pretty soon.. :P

Be a man, get an arosa :shifty:

Looking into them now, it'll probably end up being a case of "eeny-meeny-miney-mo" though ;)