Blackrat

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...think its classified information mate,

'i could tell you but then id have to kill you' etc, etc. dya know what i mean! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

keep up the good work anyways!

its just a lack of time sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

had a small incident last night , got home at around 10pm, and heard a dog barking by the lake ... i could see the owner and i could see summing wasnt right, so i walked over and asked if everything was ok, to wich he replied that his dog was stuck in the lake , so like a hero , i took my shoes off and climbed in (jeans socks and a `t-shirt`). now bare in mind its 10pm, the wind is blowing like mad and here i go to rescue a dog , so waist deep in the water amongst reeds i see the dog going skits .. not stuck but had cought something .. a cat

so what do i do, the owner couldnt get the dog to come out of the water, so i knew it wasnt a very obediant dog , and wasnt going to listen to me , so a grab this dog (a full grown alsation) by the neck and pulled as hard as i can to get it out the water. fortuanately it didnt have the cat in its mouth because i wouldnt want to have taken the cat out of its jaws.

so i went back in and got the cat out the water, now i knew this dog was going to try get the cat from my arms, so i shouted at the owner to hold his dog , wich he did. and managed to start running towards the house with this cat in my arms, and what did the litlle F%£ER do ?? bite me ... not once but three times

zoe brought some towels down, rapped the cat up in my shirt and these new white towels (great) and phoned a vet .. so off to the vet, blood everywhere ....

anyways the cat is fine, the vet said he hasnt found any punture wounds on it yet, he thinks all the blood is mine) but hasnt been able to do a full scan as the cat is still a bit shaken .. i was thinking this thing is gonna die any second as its bleeding like mad, there was no ways all that blood was mine

i, on the otherhand am not .... had to go to the doctors today as my had looks like a balloon , its got infected from the bite and dirty water i think

so havnt been able to do anywork today and i dont think im gonna be able to do much tomorrow sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

but atleast i saved the cat smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> the reception lady at the docs gave me a 'im brave' sticker smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

enough ramble eh

that cats got about 2 lives left i rekon

just got home, and a bottle of wine and a bunch of flowers with a card by the door, how nice is that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 6 months later...

na i still gotta fix a cock up i made by using a rubber hose for the return line from the turbo to the sump, i thought it would last for a month or two .... i dont think it lasted two minutes sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> really stupid i know, but was getting exited to get her started

so i havnt actually taken it out on the road as yet, still got a few brackets to make for the zorst and a few other little things, but should have her on the road by the weekend , if i find insurance that is smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

possibly take some pics too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Marqs_Loopy)
your a legend... alles van de bester if you know what i mean bruv . look forward to it
hahhaa classic smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thanks mate