Blackrat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ok so its a little black for now ...

MVC00269.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />MVC00271.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

MVC00270.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and thats a 'real' bonnet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cant wait till its sprayed

still gotta figure out what o do for a grille

That has convinced me instantly, I want to remove my grill VW badge and have a flat fronted bonnet.

When thats painted up Clifford it will be stunning.

ps. Why not get a Saxo boy to mesh your grill ...hahaha

why dont you come over here so i can kick yer a$$ tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehehe dont even mention the word Saxo on my page !!!!

i am gonna try a aluminium 3 bar grille first , if that dont work then itll prolly be the lower honeycomb cut to fit ...

but that will only be next year february march time as i wont be here, gonna miss lupo *sob* *sob*

• 6 months later...

rofl

at least one, all four mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just a placement of the turbo, trying to c whats the best fit and the most practical , dont wanna have to take the whole front of the car off to get the turbo out

all fun an games

anyone got 300cc injectors lying around ?

gargoil, dont do what ? turbocharge the car ?

as for the intercooler, erm i could stick it in the boot, but it would do much good there, would it ... maybe i will put it in the lower front grille , just like the venom lupo

you obviously dont like the sadboy bonnet then do you, well you know what they say about opinions huh

you cant wait, gees you should see how i feel ...

i think im gonna start a new post on how im doing my turbo setup .. i think some peeps might find it interesting on how to turbo a car, only thing is its gonna be a long slow process as i need to get another car firstly and to buy the parts at the right price secondly

it aint gonna go woosh for a while twist , not going to have a Bov valve untill i lower the compression and really boost it , so its gonna sound like the rally cars, with the chi chi chi sound

garg , i have already got a saddo bonnet , you wanna try it on your car ?

ok a little list so far

Turbocharger KKK unit £200 never been used

EFI programmable fuel injection £150 (special price)

Oil Cooler .... erm free , adaptor to use it £17

Stainless Steel exhaust manifold £70 so far (it aint finished yet) + £200 for a TIG welder smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

parts i still need

Intercooler £200

Injectors £100 max (probably £30)

Fuel injection rail (custom about £30)

Exhaust £200 max (no boxes, well maybe just one)

Various piping and plumbing £100 max

so its gona cost a good grand or so

but then to get the car to go fast ...

Crankshaft

Forged pistons

ARP headbolts + Big end bolts

maybe camshafts depending on whats available

Gearbox with LSD

Clutch

but thats still ages away

but most of the fun is in doing it, its piss easy to walk into a tuning shop and say , slap a turbo on boys smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and then `re-mortgage`

(special price)

Out the back of a lorry!!! lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />