Any companies that offer this...

Whippy

I am 21 and just wondered if there were any companies that i could look at that offer third part fire and theft for me to drive any car with the owners permission, i swear i have heard of it but not sure, i am 21 if that helps!

I have this type of cover. I am 19 and have fully comp on my own car and 3rd party on any other car with permission. I am with NFU - National Farmers Union

Hope this helps, Joe

I don't get this with directline. Which is annoying because there has been more than one occasion I've needed to drive a friends car... for various reasons. I think I get it when I'm 25 grrr. If you can't get it, it might be worth taking insurance out for the day on whichever car you need to drive. I know it's expensive (About £20 day but if it's very important it might be worth it)

I'm surprised you get this gatesy, I thought the youngest you could be to get this kind of perk was 21, certainly not 19 but that's pretty good I have to admit!

• 4 weeks later...

Its not just a case of having it at a certain age, it can also depend on things such as your occupation etc.

I know that if you work in the motor trade I know you have bob hope of having it on your policy

Neither is it something you can have added on. Depends on personal circumstances not just age

• 2 weeks later...