HI GUYS IM A NEW MEMBER NEED HELP

LupoRyan1.4

I spot leathers! :o shame about the damage! What's your plans? Care to tell us what you paid for it?

EDIT: and you're from wazza! Not far from me, I'm from runcorn at uni in manchester though.

Edited by matt123roll

this is my lupo 1.4s that need a lot of love i bought it this mornin off a mate of mine he said he was gonna scrap it so i thought i would save it from the heap :) so gonna plan some big changes to it

I spot leathers! :o shame about the damage! What's your plans? Care to tell us what you paid for it?

not only are they leathers the heated too :) and £200 :)

this is my lupo 1.4s that need a lot of love i bought it this mornin off a mate of mine he said he was gonna scrap it so i thought i would save it from the heap :) so gonna plan some big changes to it

not only are they leathers the heated too :) and £200 :)

Very jealous! Don't suppose you want to sell the interior with a GTi interior your way?

no sorry mate and yh i live in lymm the interior is mint so im keeping that might be selling the wheels on it tho gonna do a bit of a black and gold sceem

Been looking for leathers for a while :( thought you might wanna get rid make your money back on the motor haha! Might see you around wazza when you're up and running

North West fwends! What size are those tyres?!

not sure but i will check for you it has 2 toyo proxies on the back with mint tred

Been looking for leathers for a while :( thought you might wanna get rid make your money back on the motor haha! Might see you around wazza when you're up and running

what u sayin then if i was to make a deal with you for the leather ?