south Yorkshire

dalef1992

I could be up for this, I'm in Cheshire but love a good excuse for a blast over snakes pass :thumbsup:

Edited by Koop
  • Like 2

Ye its a red MK2 golf on lenzo's dale and we get a rite convoy together we will have a little meet soon and i went and got my tent for bugjam yesterday hahah bit early like but i like forward thinking be mad if we all went darn together

Not a bad idea that.

Found this video...

Youtube Video ->
Original Video

There's a Mk1 on Fifteen52 snowflakes that is just ridiculous :wub:

First monday of every month. I'm normally there with my ST but might be seen in the lupo from time to time. Come say hello if your coming down.

Come to think of it, theres a lot of golf/polos but i can't recall seeing many lupos

iv seen it about alex and have you got any coilys yet :-D

ill be defo goin bugjam aswell and iv got a tent ect

i've never Hurd of that at meadowhall and Its only 20mins away think we should all meet up there Maybe fine some more local lupo'ers that might want to do another meet can some one post a date and time up for the meadowhall one :-D

• Like 1

iv seen it about alex and have you got any coilys yet :-Dill be defo goin bugjam aswell and iv got a tent ecti've never Hurd of that at meadowhall and Its only 20mins away think we should all meet up there Maybe fine some more local lupo'ers that might want to do another meet can some one post a date and time up for the meadowhall one :-D

The May one happened this week, when the June one is annouced i'll post up details.

We normally meet somewhere close like Arena Square or meadowhall and convoy there together, that way you can make sure your all parked together. Want to be getting there around 7ish.

I'm quite new here and don't know anyone on here either but could I tag along with you guys for the next meet as it would be good to meet a few of you! I live in Sheffield and work 5mins away from the retail park too. :)

you need them asap can't keep riding high haha.

T3LLIOTT- any one can tag along just keep checking this even for updates and if we organise something for the meet up befor the meadowhall one and you haven't replied some one if not me will mail you mostlikely :-D

Edited by dalef1992

T3LLIOTT- any one can tag along just keep checking this even for updates and if we organise something for the meet up befor the meadowhall one and you haven't replied some one if not me will mail you mostlikely :-D

Nice one cheers! :thumbsup:

Righto ladies and gents, had word the next one will be Monday 18th, i'm meeting a few mates at 7pm at Arena Square pub, then driving into the retail park (this is mainly so we can make sure we all end up parked together). If you fancy it let me know and we'll hang around for you.

• Like 2

iv got a reminder set

ALSO PEOPLE be aware tho the police up that end are WAN*ers they did me for my wheels other day even tho the tread doesn't stick out of the arch and they couldn't find anything in there traffic handbook so they give me a fine for my number plate in the window :(

iv got a reminder set

ALSO PEOPLE be aware tho the police up that end are WAN*ers they did me for my wheels other day even tho the tread doesn't stick out of the arch and they couldn't find anything in there traffic handbook so they give me a fine for my number plate in the window :(

Whilst I wouldn't agree with that, the coppers are pretty keen. Drive like a nob and you're likely to get your collar felt. Other than that they tend to leave people alone.