Chris Higgs Lupo (Lucy Lup)

Yellow Lupo chick

my name is chris higgs and im from south wales not far from fran. wat the car has got. regier front and sides back of a calibra, bad boy bonnet, dvd player, sony flip down stereo infintity sub and amp, bmc induction kit, power boost vavle, ecoteck valve, superchip, longlife ehaust and `de-cat`

f9867d0d.jpg.thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f9867dac.jpg.thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f9867e90.jpg.thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f98680ba.jpg.thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

If this works im goign to so proud of myself n thanxs to Twisty's help!!!

considering its my first time doing them i was pretty proud!!! Si did tell the minute id poted them and for those of u that may be slightly confused i do have a yellow lupo let this isnt my car its chris (lucy lup)

f9867d0d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f9867dac.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f9867e90.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f98680ba.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

just a question, does neone know how to reduce the size of pixels of a picture

yes i did like fran and no i didnt stalk her. And i av a girl friend now who i av been with since `X-mas`.

Regarding the car on monday it is having corner splitters, f52 bonnet vent, m3 mirrors, lupo gti spolier and a possible purple pearl.

can i av sum suggestions i want to put the sport or the gti engine in it and am waiting for VW to get back with me on a price.(any ideas) I been quoted 3750 for a golf gti 16v conversion wat u think i cant really afford this at the mo though it would b next summer.

im also looking at seat and dash retrim, black tints, lupo gti discs with `tar-ox` pads all round.

would love to her some ideas off u as i want it ready for next years show season.

Thanks to every1 who helped with the pics