Newbie from Belfast

tchp96

Still working my way around the site, not sure how to upload yet :P

Simply copy and paste from a photo sharing site, e.g. Flickr or if that doesn't work paste the URL in between %7Boption%7D [img/] :)

You may just be our youngest member!

Edited by Arosa.Al

Simply copy and paste from a photo sharing site, e.g. Flickr or if that doesn't work paste the URL in between %7Boption%7D [img/] :)

You may just be our youngest member!

Sorry its so late! Busy weekend. Thats good to know :P.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94876831@N05/8643125219/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94876831@N05/8643122151/in/photostream/

These are the only ones I have right now. No modifications as I want to pass my test first. Insurance is bad enough as it is!

Sorry its so late! Busy weekend. Thats good to know :P.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94876831@N05/8643125219/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94876831@N05/8643122151/in/photostream/

These are the only ones I have right now. No modifications as I want to pass my test first. Insurance is bad enough as it is!

For some reason that didn't work, but I managed to see it. A first subtle mod could be getting rid of them chrome strips :) Edited by Arosa.Al

For some reason that didn't work, but I managed to see it. A first subtle mod could be getting rid of them chrome strips :)

How is that done? I have de-badged the back already :P want to do the same to the grill, the silver bits are worn down and look tacky on it :/

How is that done? I have de-badged the back already :P want to do the same to the grill, the silver bits are worn down and look tacky on it :/

Not 100% on it, but I reckon the grilles are the same as non chrome. Try taking them off and seeing if the chrome can be removed. If not, find a scrappy and grab the grilles :)

Not 100% on it, but I reckon the grilles are the same as non chrome. Try taking them off and seeing if the chrome can be removed. If not, find a scrappy and grab the grilles :)

I heard the chrome was welded on :/ I may investigate it but cheers! :thumbup:

• 7 months later...

Hey buddy! Seen you post on the Northern Ireland meet thread! I'm from carrick and drive the grey arosa in the photos from Sunday. Make sure you get out to the next meet! Need more arosas!

Hey buddy! Seen you post on the Northern Ireland meet thread! I'm from carrick and drive the grey arosa in the photos from Sunday. Make sure you get out to the next meet! Need more arosas!

Looks like a tidy wee car! Will definitely get to the next one, not enough of us over here:p

Thank you! Get a few pictures of yours up sure! I agree with that! Any more mods happened then on the car?

Well unfortunately a few weeks before I started driving I noticed that my driver side door and wing looked like it was keyed...then the petrolflap, we discovered that the car has been smashed into at some point, it has been "repaired" but whoever sprayed it was a bit silly. The paint has crazed and they missed a bit at the bottom of the door so my car is falling apart on that side. It would have cost me a bomb to get the whole driver side resprayed and fixed properly so I decided to rat it out (or attempt to) I have a thread in the Arosa section of the forum. Sprayed my wheels, took the chrome off the grill, sprayed the badge on the grille and got viper stripes...I a link to my pics on the thread. Still love my wee bucket though ;) sat all winter last year and still mechanically sound. Ran out of battery once in Holywood and had to get the RAC but apart from that it is sound.

Sounds good! I'll have a look out for the thread! It's all about what you think about your car! At least you're making the most out of what you have! Be good to see it at the next meet!

Definitely get yourself down to the meet, be really good to see another one :) I'm always scooting about town in mine, so you may have seen it! Honestly my paintwork is a disaster, but I love it anyway :)

Probably have :P wouldnt be hard to miss mine...racing stripes are umm interesting on a 1 litre arosa hahaha, but it is my first car, I have plenty of time to get sensible cars. Enjoy it while it lasts. Will definitely get down to the next meet though!