gween wupo! - gween wupo!

arrivayorkshire

here you go, you'd linked to the page not the picture.

mylupo.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Just need to get those L plates off and it'll look great

hey thanks!!

yeh lupo sport first car....i wanted to be a bit diffrnt as ive sed before,evry1 els my age has saxo.corsa,nova....dont c many lupo's ..but i love em!!

its a standard 100bhp 1400 16v,now with a baby model green lupo on the dashboard hehe!

worst thing is with it being first car n me being 20,the insurance is 2k/year!!

hiya tigz!.im guna keep it standard i think.... i like how they look as they r..its got a diffrnt head unit in but thats it..i was tempted by some wheels tho!...my dad had some OZ superleggero(?) on his primera gt they looked ace

hiya johnblakeburn!...my insurance is thru tesco.com aswel,2k/year...clean liscense but only had it for 3 weeks...had the car 6 months tho..ow come urs was so much less i wonder?.!

• 2 weeks later...

Jon, I think you are either wrong or someone was wrong in cocking up your insurance premium.

A new driver, 18, with 3 points - 1300 squid?

I am 20, have 1 year's NCB, and a clean licence. I also have a pass plus certificate. My insurance on the 1.4 16v is 1500 with Tesco.

Would my factory fitted `Sat-Nav` system fit into a Lupo GTI and the standard GTI system fit in my 16V if I decided to go up a model?

This was my idea for when I am finally 21 with 2 years NCB (Jan '04). I was thinking of changing my insurance providers and getting a GTI Lupo.

I've now (almost) decided against the idea. My Lupo has enough extras to keep me happy for the time being. I am gonna finish my uni course, get a 'proper' job and then get a 'proper' car! But I still wanna test drive (or at least sit in) a GTI. Anyone around Manchester got one?