Cumbria VAG 2013 - 20-21st July.

Silver!

Good show, nice to meet up with everyone; well nearly all anyhow.

Scotty, you are a gent. As for Rich who always says he will come and doesn't. Well...

Great drive back across Buttertubs with Jon_273 in his surprise purchase and then a great solo hoot up the A68 towards home. Added 60 miles and 2 hours to the journey, but time and money well spent.

Bet the RWs haven't seen that kind of action for a while.

Pic's later maybe.

What were the roads through the villages like after the Buttertubs, Ray? Last time I went they were so full of potholes I could only do about 4mph. I've avoided it since.

Bit gutted I missed this, had a busy weekend. :(

Pussy, pussy, pussy!

Roads were pretty OK actually. I was a bit worried about stones and the RWs, but it was OK.

John was OK in his high rise, though I was jealous when I was testing my bump stops and skimming my spoiler :swerve:

Nearly missed the T Junctions yet again!

Good to catch up with a few old faces and meet some new ones.

The surprise purchase was faultless on the way home too. Been a while since I've driven that road, it was fun!

• Like 2

I last drove it in the fully laden Dune. Sensible speeds so the T-junctions weren't a problem, until the brakes. Oh the brakes...

I came looking for you to see if Grieg wanted to join Jon and I blasting across the Buttertubs pass and then me up the A68 to Edinburgh.

Was awesome, but whilst only 60miles extra added 2 hours to my journey. Well worth it for me, but maybe not for you having another 2 hours from Perth.