what engines will fit straight in my 1999 t reg seat arosa 1L without having to make it fit ? or if it needs to be fitted how easy is it ?

Ryans Arosa

basically this is my first car its been slammed cammed bucket seats deep dish wheels looks like a right head turner but then look like a div cause of the speed so i need a bigger engine that will make me move as good as it looks help anyone ?

Sell the car, buy a sport.

Will be cheaper and a hell of a lot easier.

Also, it'll be cheaper to insure.

+1 to this, 1.6 engine from a polo GTi will go in but it's not easy, next step up is a 1.8t but thats a few £k better off selling and getting something faster if that's what you want

basically this is my first car its been slammed cammed bucket seats deep dish wheels looks like a right head turner but then look like a div cause of the speed so i need a bigger engine that will make me move as good as it looks help anyone ?

Cammed?

You sound interesting. Is it a head turner because you bounce it off the limiter trying to go fast?

im a head turner cos i bounce it off other cars :(

Edited by patroddy