Best introduce myself..

crepman

Hey peeps.

I'm lewis and i've decided to go for the Lupo GTI once i pass my test. (test booked for 9th of April)

Always good to get onto the forums for advice and general banter!

Looking forward to owning one of these little beauties.

Just to make sure, have you had any quotes as a passed driver with 0 months experience? I'm not saying its impossible to have one at 17, some people have been lucky and paid pence, others have paid many thousands....

Lucky sod, my first car was a 1962 LandRover. Welcome. :thumbsup:

That's a pretty awesome first car tbh :lol:

• Like 1

Lupo GTi for your first car, lucky thing! Welcome :)

GTI as your first car? awesome! Pics when you get it :D

It's hedge time.

(By that I mean you're liable to stack it)

Just to make sure, have you had any quotes as a passed driver with 0 months experience? I'm not saying its impossible to have one at 17, some people have been lucky and paid pence, others have paid many thousands....

Probably should have mentioned this will be my third car and i'm 23. Was unlucky to lose my license 2 years ago (6 points in first 2 years). 3 points for L plates being 3cm too small and 3 points for speeding (had been working away for 2 years and when i returned home they had changed the speed limit on the road from 40mph to 30mph). Bad times...

Insurance isn't a problem at all so i've just got to see what Lupo GTI takes my fancy when i come to purchase next month haha

• Like 1

3 points for small L plates, you must of had a W4nker of a copper that day :yes:

Good luck on the hunt for a GTi. :thumbsup:

It was ridiculous. Usually you just get a warning or something, but the copper obviously didn't get his hole the previous night haha