Where has.....

M1 Lupo

QUOTE(M1 Lupo)
Matty B, Putney and Sam gone?

MattyB's still about, saw him on yesterday about 6, probably working overtime to get stuff finished before the holidays or earn a bit extra to cover all the presents. Either that or he's out having too much fun in his elise.

Putney's been awol for a bit, probably find him on a S2K site or maybe he's working harder to pay off his repair bills from the last time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Someone said Sam had fallen out with us cause nobody was meeting up for club events, not sure but haven't seen her posting for a while.

Good news is I'm back to liven this place up a bit, been busy so have let my post count drop a bit, will try to get my averages back over 7ppd starting now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm still here, keeping a moderating eye over you rabble wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have been kinda busy, and for some reason, this forum doesn't work behind our proxy's at work, so I can only come on here when I'm at home...

And yes, I'm having lots of fun in the Elise.

As for Putney, like me, when you don't own a Lupo you feel like an outsider :/ although I do try to chip in when I can. No doubt he's hanging around on the Honda forums, although from what I've heard, its not the nicest "club" to be a member of...

As for Sam, she has her reasons, one of them that she feels she was being ignored sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> the rest I'm not allowed to say. I think the pops back now and again though.

As for stickers, I need Fin to make me some more!

Hey, everyone is welcome on this forum, whether they own a Loop or not. As long as they realise what they're missing wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No need to feel left out mate. You can give us some Lotus info. For example, does it really stand for "Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious" wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I check in when i can boys and girls so stop your crying. I am working my ass off. I get net access at work however its not very private. My computer at home is the only time i can really post however its 56k dial up which takes eleventy twelve weeks to do anything. with regards to the honda forum. I am the youngest S2000 owner. which is kind of smug. also probably get the first winter prang award too!People on there have ''its the best car in the world'' kind of attitude. Its a stepping stone for bigger and faster things for me not the holy grail of cars. the site is www.s2ki.com its very imformative and has a huge members list but its not as friendly as here. Sorry for not posting but i have nothing really interesting related to post now the lupo has gone. i do read other posts but its kind of quiet on here now.