insuring a lowered arosa

Martsmithy

im 18 and pretty much nobody will insure me upto 12.5cm lowering, even though my friend took that policy out last year with the same company... who are people with for getting insured with lowering included. not 0-5cm the 5-12.5cm.. any help is thankful :)

• Like 3

You'll find some insurers damn right refuse more than 50mm and others won't cover you due to age. Ring up a load and ask if they will and if they wont ask why. Failing that you could always say it's only 50mm unless you're going right down as they can't really measure it properly due to suspension sagging/differences between cars so 10mm is hardly likely to matter

try elephant, i'm 18, have no no claims and i have declared my wheels and coilovers and i pay £1200 with elephant fully comp, just put 2 other drivers on the policy, make sure you are the main driver though, otherwise its illegal :)

Really? When I phoned to insure my Gti I got told by sky that I had to be 21? Was proper disappointed because I had to settle with admiral who don't replace mods like for like :(

Hi,

our minimum criteria is as follows:

Age 19 or over with a full 2 years driving experience for TPFT Cover

Age 21 or Over with a full 2 years driving experience for Comprehensive Cover

^ both of the above subject to at least 1 year claim free driving experience

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html