Newbie!!!

lady_low_candyw

Hi to all Fellow Loop Lovers,

My name is Alex and I am brand new to this site and just embarking on the start of a wonderful journey with the beautiful "Lady Low" (My Candy White Loop). She is a 1999 1.4 16v, original factory built stunner!!!!! I had her for a steal and to say she was "Tidy" would be an understatement.....owned previously by an OAP just clocked over 130k exterior and interior is ammaaazzzing!!

I already have the blueprint in my head what I want to do in order for her lead by example of her christened name, so I would greatly appreciate anyone's knowledge and wisdom. But i am sure any questions I ask I know I have a good group around!!

Not sure what else to say other than... Much Love to all Dubbers!!!!! and let the show year commence!!!!

Alex

For now I want to keep her white, I have got a some samples on the way for a complete interior change, I need to drop her a bit and put a coilover kit on. Definitely some wheels but have got a few in mind that I can't decide on I love wheels too damn much.... such a wheel whore lol! I have also got a big love for 1940s pin up girls so I would like to do something with the headlining with that and possibly some other detailed area but not sure where yet.