vw lupo gti, raven blue,

GregGLupo

Colin did a really good job second time around.

You have a really nice Lupo tastefully done and you should clean up this year if you do the rounds.

• Like 1

tbh i cant afford to head to many shows this year,apprentice wages kill me :/ im hitting up the scottish car show and a couple locals ones! then hopefully be at edition in august! might need a loan from the family haha

tbh i cant afford to head to many shows this year,apprentice wages kill me :/ im hitting up the scottish car show and a couple locals ones! then hopefully be at edition in august! might need a loan from the family haha

Offer is there when you need to sell :shades:

Now this is OEM+ , love this car, probably only thing i'd change is the red belts for grey ones. Would love my car to get up this standard.

95BB0344-245F-4456-8D43-D05C3F4DA46B-226

Destroyed the splitter thanks to farmers leaving **** on the roads! New one coming this week! :D

Wheels also got a good hand polish, 3m fast cut then meguiars compound then wax! I thought the dishes were clean before, they definately are now!! :D

We used to live in Angus, and spent a lot of time in Aberdeen. TSO studied there for a year and I worked there for a while. Wen we were looking for new jobs in 2000 we were looking specifically in Aberdeen and Perth.

Perth as obviously the winner and we got jobs starting within 2 weeks of each other. Not much chance of that happening again.

Ah so I'm presuming you're good friends with ColinG?

Also Ordered a new splitter through my work so should get it tomorrow! (Y) will cut it to length, paint it gloss black then fit it!