vw lupo gti, raven blue,

GregGLupo

names greg! been on here for a while but havent really posted much! come from away up in aberdeen,scotland! thought i should start a topic for my vw lupo gti that i bought off colinG last october! i already own a 1L lupo but absolutely love the gti's! and colins was too good to pass up, i basically contacted colin, came to a deal and now i own a truly amazing lupo, and i think alot of other people will agree aswell! biggrin.png

since owning it from october, iv fitted a bmc cda air filter, fitted g60 disks and carriers (came with the car) ,LCR splitter fitted, gave the car a full machine polish, also fitted some little LED reg plate lights and a private reg waiting to be put on the car L6 LUP! front arches also got a good clean today!

heres some pics since iv owned it! smile.png

lupo1_zps1a61ed15.png

lupo2_zps43c03fed.png

lupo3_zps151ce8b8.png

lupo6_zps977921fd.png

lupo7_zps04fd0162.png

No longer a Lupo owner, red one is now my sons, put my name down for an UP! GT.

Acutally while your here. What headrests did you use in the back on your Blue Lupo (Mk2)

Blue is my favorite colour and do like this car .... alot.

Edited by lupo1.0se

Got my classics back on the back lupo, will try get a shot of em both clean tomorrow! :). And also Colin. Found the boot problem. Microswitch in the handle isn't pressing down far enough!

Edited by GregGLupo
  • Like 1

Haha, I think ill keep it :P love it too much!

55E82645-E5F7-4EAD-97D5-4CE59AE55202-803

Shot of her after a wash/ wax

DB8DF84D-2F2A-4526-886E-B19FCF3E96D8-803

And a 2nd hand mk5 golf boot release bought after the micro switch broke in the last one! It's in mint condition too :D