Silver GTI L4UPO

JB1.0e

• 2 months later...

Ah the reg I always wanted to buy but couldn't.

Couldn't really afford it when Rob was selling his car (around 2006/7?) and someone bought it. It was being sold aroundabout 2008 (willcrook?) at the same time he was selling his car. Offered him a good price but I *think* he let the plate go with the car in the end which was immensely frustrating as I was desperate for that plate!

I'm never chasing that plate again with the theory that if I don't bother trying it'll somehow come together and 'happen'.

• 10 months later...

Ah the reg I always wanted to buy but couldn't.

Couldn't really afford it when Rob was selling his car (around 2006/7?) and someone bought it. It was being sold aroundabout 2008 (willcrook?) at the same time he was selling his car. Offered him a good price but I *think* he let the plate go with the car in the end which was immensely frustrating as I was desperate for that plate!

I'm never chasing that plate again with the theory that if I don't bother trying it'll somehow come together and 'happen'.

Sorry about that, I needed the money pretty quickly and it would have taken awhile to transfer the plate and I had a buyer lined up who wanted the car and plate

:<