anyone have a rough idea of how much it will go up?

Jay Lupo

hello, ive recently passed my test and got a loop as you probably already know, to start off with i just want some alloys on it, im with admiral and pay £1450.00 a year on insurance, does anyone have any idea what it will go up to if i put some alloys on?

thankyou

• Like 1

If it had alloys on it then no. When i did mine i did it when mine was due so they didn't charge. the only thing they will ask is if they OEM or not. This maybee different.

yeah mines got the standard, sh*t wheeltrims and steels, i wanted some borbet a's which im going to buy off a friend haha, but they wont be OEM so maybe they will charge :angry2:

I would love to know how you get your insurance that cheap with them! im the same age as you and i get quotes for like 4k off them! Apparently Admiral aren't to bad with mods, give them a ring and just ask is your best idea

I would love to know how you get your insurance that cheap with them! im the same age as you and i get quotes for like 4k off them! Apparently Admiral aren't to bad with mods, give them a ring and just ask is your best idea

on a multicar policy with mum as a named driver and me as the owner and main driver :) insurance premiums changed on admiral on last saturday to lower so i was lucky :)

It is dependent on your insurance company so it's a case of just ringing them up to ask.

On our car insurance scheme, we have no problem with alloys & cover mods on a like for like basis :)

great tim thanks for the heads up, ill be calling when its renewal time