user name stickers ?

SamEdwardSwain1

How will putting stickers on people's cars make it easier to find the person? Surely if you know the persons username you already know what their car looks like, as you see both in their build thread.

What you need are username badges for people to wear so you know what the person looks like in order to talk to them about their car. But no one would wear a name badge at a car show on the off chance that someone from the hundreds/thousands of people there would want to stop them and chat to them about their car. Usually people stay in the same areas as their cars anyways during the majority of the day anyways.

So I think we're ok without them.

im ages away from any meets not many lupos near me so don't see many and when i do i spend ages trying to find a build thread was thinking would be easier to search a user name than putting a spotted topic up with no reply's

Surely you could think of something more original than stickers.

How about a hanger which you dangle from your rear view mirror.

Like the "DO NOT DISTURB" signs you sometimes get in hotels.

Do-Not-Disturb-Door-Hanger-Tag-TG-0003.g

Surely you could think of something more original than stickers.

How about a hanger which you dangle from your rear view mirror.

Like the "DO NOT DISTURB" signs you sometimes get in hotels.

I don't know whether this is a joke or not, but I quite like the idea of that... :lol:

I don't see the stickers idea working but its not a terrible idea.

It wasn't a joke.

I actually have a set of replica German WWII dog tags in my ashtray with my forum details on. I have in the past dangled them from my rear view mirror, but they are a tad small to read from outside.

Why don't forum members just grab a marker pen, a piece of paper an write there name on it then Stick it in their window at shows.

Penny pinching ideas

I don't think its that bad an idea, you all want club lupo stickers that's practically the same, we know your car,we know your on the forum?

Would only work if you all agreed on font and location of user name sticker.....more for the spotted section than at shows and meets tho'

Yeah then the little chavs on here know exactly who I am after I've told them off for being a stupid little ****er trying to put 14x11 wheels on their car and then ask what colour they should paint them.

And I don't want to have to start running people over.