hiiiii new girl :)

purplelupogirl

well some stone head crashed it and didnt look after it... and im a single mum so i think that actully ive done a pretty damn good job! lol! couldnt afford to respray it in its rare colour so i plasti dipped it... how many u seen in plasti-dip... let alone purple....

You have done a lovely job hun! Debating in plasti dipping my lupo or rattling her as the previous owner scraped the hell out of her and put her in hedges. This is a lovely example :) x

Hope it isn't your rocker cover that's leaking oil, mine was leaking, I thought it might be that, they don't have rocket gaskets it's a special sealant, and the rocker is actually the cam carrier so if the rocker comes of it's a new cambelt aswell as its all tied in together :) has it got a aftermarket induction kit on it? Because that's what caused my leakage, someone had bodged one on and then bent the oil breather on to it, and it was building the pressure up to high and spitting it out of everywhere! Hope this helps