Lupo tdi Abs light on & handbrake light flashing & beeping

vinay

Hey guys & ladies

Anyone got an idea's why I have this problem. The things I have replaced both side abs sensors, hub rings which abs sensor reads don't the right name sorry

What should I check for?

Thanks in advance

You may just need to erase the codes or you have another faulty sensor, could also be brake pedal switch, they do play up... ALOT!

I think the brake pedal switch illuminates the glow plug light on a tdi for some reason, and the EPC light on the others.

Low brake fluid definitely makes the handbrake light flash, from experience

I think the brake pedal switch illuminates the glow plug light on a tdi for some reason, and the EPC light on the others.

Low brake fluid definitely makes the handbrake light flash, from experience

Very true yes

Light on solid or flashing could mean another faulty sensor, or on already fitted is faulty, if your fluid is topped up, try unplugging the level sensor and see what happens, if no change to the light it may not be the level sensor.

You could check the abs reluctor rings for dirt or crap in between the gaps?

Just a few thoughts?

I do have vagcom if your local? Staffordshire?

Cheers guys I have found the problem the guy who fitted the abs sensor measure up the distance wrong between the sensor & the abs reluctor rings

When sensor was in the right place abs light went out & handbrake light too this means abs sensor has to be the right distance & be in perfect position to make the car happy