Arosa cutting out/ hard to start

recently my arosa has been very difficult to start after turning it off and leaving it for a few minutes, it just keeps turning over and not starting, i was also driving yesterday and it just cut out.

Ran diagnostics today and got

17672 PD Injector unit: cylinder 2 regulation range exceeded

could this be causing my issues or is that irrelevant ?

I'd say yes, a faulty fuel injector would cause funky running, just have to find out what's causing the injector to act off, could be the injector itself which is very possible, saying that I'm not sure how sophisticated the injectors are on your engine but an electrical issue to the injector could possibly cause it to spaz out.

I'd say yes, a faulty fuel injector would cause funky running, just have to find out what's causing the injector to act off, could be the injector itself which is very possible, saying that I'm not sure how sophisticated the injectors are on your engine but an electrical issue to the injector could possibly cause it to spaz out.

heard a lot of issues regarding injector wiring issues and also glow plugs so gunna change the glow pugs first as they're cheap, if the problem persists then injectors it is

I doubt the glow plugs would cause an issue, on older engines they only prime the chamber with heat to aid with cold starting, and with modern ones they just run to do the same and to help provide an efficient burn.

Plus if there was an issue with your glow plugs a code would more than likely shoot up too.

• 2 weeks later...