mud flaps

loepan

• 2 weeks later...

there's a bloke norfolk?? way sells on ebay. he will find them for you, got a set for me and they weren't dear

• 3 weeks later...

the OEM ones don't need drilling of any sort. They use the screws already there for the wheel arch etc lining. that and a metal clip for the fronts iirc.

ah right i see... well i got these of eBay, they came with 4 screws for each flap http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270403907889?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

so would it be a case of screwing in flaps after taking arch liner off??

they arent the oem one's so they wont fit 100% but you can fit them using the same method,

Ah really? Good to know cos I've been thinkin about getting them :)

They won't fit a GTi pal, I got some off Lupoboz and had to send them back.

They're made for "normal" Lupo's and because of the profile of the skirts on the front and the rear bumper being different they just won't go on.

Vw have now stopped making them, tried to get some but after chasing round lots of dealers ended up getting some from ebay. So would always start there.

Edited by Drifts

well hopefully weather and time depending will try to get these mudflaps that got of ebay on tomorrow see if they fit alright.. if they don't then ill just send em back and not bother.

• 2 years later...