No extras- £18000

Edited by LexG

22 hours ago, LexG said:

These are gonna be expensive ... 

like really expensive..

i think we should guess how much ..

I'll go first..

No extras- £18000

Not where that figure came from as it puts it close to the polo gti. I have seen quoted between £14000 -£15000. Considering the lupo gti was about £13000 New before options it does not seem bad. It has to compete with the likes of the twingo rs so it has to be competitive  in priced

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok. To update. The German configurator is up. So you can have a play but its in German

https://www.volkswagen.de/app/konfigurator/vw-de/de/der-up!/30100?page=trim&intcmp=CMSFindenKaufen-shopteaser01-konfigurator-startseite

Options are fairly fin. Climatronic is an option and some generic items (mudflaps, maps, roof storage etc)

But this leads to some questions

Costa Azul blue is unavailable. Is this happening?

Sunroof is not listed although quoted else. I heard a rumour it was available on the swiss configurator. Although I have seen no evidence of this as yet.

This one is a rumour. On the front to this months top gear magazine. You can quite clearly see there is an up gti in yellow. I have not idea if this is true or not but you can judge for yourself. See update in next post

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/top-gear-magazine/whats-top-gear-magazines-car-year-2017

web_image.jpg

Edited by lupo1.0se
weblink for easy access

Ok. To update on the yellow up gti on the front of top gear magazine. It is a Photoshop. Looked at the magazine today and it had the same reg as the red one tested. Sorry

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can order one now.

JCT600 York have a white demonstrator that 'may' be available to buy. If you call them, ask for Cameron ;-)

2 hours ago, Dubster said:

You can order one now.

JCT600 York have a white demonstrator that 'may' be available to buy. If you call them, ask for Cameron ;-)

I thought the order books where not open to the 6th? That's news to me, I have heard people putting deposits down BEFORE the order books even open.

Is Costa Azul still Blue on? According to Evo and autocar they say so.

I test drove the white demonstrator at JCT600 York yesterday. They have a tornado red one currently en-route to the UK....

I'm a little ashamed to say that I've bought the red one :)

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 4/1/2013 at 2:10 AM, Silver! said:

Sorry Mr C. Sure I read you had one on order. Good luck with the Bingo wings wins.

Been a long time coming but we finally got one, collected it on Friday.

IMG_20181005_132320_400.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mr ColinG said:

Been a long time coming but we finally got one, collected it on Friday.

Going to paint it blue and put red seats in it.

IMG_20181005_132320_400.jpg

Sounds about right.

Looks good in silver! My Mum finally got her black one last weekend - she ordered back in February on the first day they were taking preorders. Windscreen has a nice big scratch on it too, great QC there VW...

Anyway having driven it round the block it’s a nice car, has the essence of the Loop GTI and looks good from most angles. Ride is a little firm though, especially in the back! 

• 1 month later...