The boot in the lupo seems to be a tad small.

zeelupo

Is there anyway of making the boot space bigger without moving stuff out the way? No, but that's the same with all cars tho.

Lets make this easier, what is it exactly you want to put in your car? Or is this just a general question?

The only way you may get round this is take out the spare wheel and run a can tyre weld.

or if you don't fancy that option. Move the tools from the wheel well into the side pocket in the car by the back seats.

It may free up a little bit of space...

Edited by lupo1.0se

i once fitted 3 corpses in my boot ........... do you want a list of things that fit what the hell! go out there with everything from your house and try things one by one?

a horse wouldnt fit, nor would another lupo however i did fit a scrambler motorbike in my lupo gti along with loads of spares and 2 passengers........... had to fold the seats down though and remove the rear door cards and it did take over 1 hours to get it in!

• Like 1

Why not buy a car with a bigger boot or you could extend the Lupo by welding the back of some giant ar$ed estate to the back of it (A-Team style). Another solution is investing into a particle reduction ray gun (sure they have these at Poundland) and some nano-technology goggles to see what you've shrunk.

Or you could buy a bigger car.

I've managed to fit 187 tins of Spam into the back of mine.

• Like 2

the loading space is pretty big, as the boxy shape of the rear means once you drop the back seats you have quite a huge space. as most hatchbacks and estates have curved/odd shaped rears so once you get something in the back you can't shut the boot.

Although the problem i find with my arosa is if i'm doing the weekly shop we go to two different places, the car can happly take all the shopping once you drop the back seats but it's not ideal to leave visible shopping in the car while its in the car park.

is this a serious thread?!

the most simple way around this issue is to find a bora/passat with front end damage. The boot fits straight from one of those onto the lupo. Needs some slight welding and wiring for the lights but it can be done.

you can then put the rest of your car in its own boot.

• Like 1

Is there any ways of getting around this problem, without removing seats or folding down the seats. Also i would like to know what you can fit into the lupo's boot aswell.

Thanks

I feel especially qualified to respond to your post even though I am new to Lupo ownership, as I have used the boot space several times ... the answer to Q1 is, 'No', and the answer to Q2 is, 'All sorts of things, provided you fold down the seats'.

Hope that helps ;-)

• Like 1