nfbr

The Yellow, White and Turqoise ones aren't, However, I do have:

* Tornado Red

* Flash Red

* Black

* Reflex Silver

* Anthracite

* Raven Blue

The only official colour I'm missing is the Moon Silver. Unfortunately you can't get that paint colour on GT5 :(

The ADAC Cup Cars and Japan Lupo Cup cars are all official colours.

I got in today from work and my mrs was upstairs in the dark on the bed, groaning like a walrus, which can only mean one thing, she's spent all day on mw3 and sent herself dizzy and given herself a headache!

Me too, in the mood for a good laugh tho!

:) Know what you mean. My Mrs rented BlackOps 2 and completed it on the first day, then insisted on complaining the next day that she was tired... Wasn't me who made her stay up all night to get to the end of the story line. lol.

I love my lupo Gti on gt5 just wish I could get more power out of it lol

The lupo's are cool but I seldom drive mine these days. Just collect them. I spend more time racing standard power premium cars and tweaking the handling to get better lap times. It's too easy to give a car too much power on GT5...

Of course, If it were Forza, You could put like a W12 bi-turbo engine under the bonnet and it still look standard and drive perfectly fine lol...

Haha, i've had to give MW3 up as I get too angry if I'm not one of the top players in a game. I've been on Hitman recently but need to get GT5 back out. The Lupos drive so nice.

I've not played hitman but my Brother (who works for Game) has and reckons it's absolute ****e? What's your view on it?

Haha, i've had to give MW3 up as I get too angry if I'm not one of the top players in a game. I've been on Hitman recently but need to get GT5 back out. The Lupos drive so nice.

Whats the new Hitman like ?

Gonna get me a xbox just to get this game really,got all the others on ps2 and loved it.

The missus wants it for the kinect so we can all get involved with it, think she knows if I got a ps3 she nor the kids would get a look in :yes:

plus iv'e heard the play station equivalent of kinect is 5hite

Edited by GTIChris

The new Hitman isnt as good as the last one. I've been enjoying it as its something different to MW3 but I can see me getting bored quickly. Worth a shout if you can pickk it up for ÂŁ20 but i'd be miffed if i'd paid top whack when it first came out.

I plan to get it and BlackOps2 second hand when the prices fall :) I've got a fair few more games than I realised I had now by doing that lol.

Recently completed all three of the Uncharted games! They were really really good, however Uncharted 3 was a little annoying at times.

Where do you get lupo gti on gt5 from?! I could never find them haha cheers

Used car dealership!

• 2 weeks later...