New Stickers - Finally here, now taking orders!

matt123roll

Stickers!  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright guys, place they are being made were busy in the run up to christmas and are now closed until the new year. I've got the order in and looking like £2.50 per sticker plus 50p postage anywhere in the UK, should be available shortly after new year but will keep this thread updated with progress

Was wondering if there was gonna be a possible arosa version? :)

Depends on interest to be honest, don't want to make 30 and be stuck with 25 for a year just no point. Will see how the lupo ones go and can maybe do a limited run of say 10 of the arosa but prices may be a tad higher because of the numbers

They will be here shortly guys please bare with me as I'm going through a good friend who's been really busy this week stickering up the Team Japspeed drift cars ready for Intersport this weekend! When things return to normal at there shop they will be made (hopefully early next week)

150955_10151215231999290_1608765369_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys so they are finally on there way to me. Been very busy but managed to get them done.

Price is £2.50 + 50p postage, you only pay postage once no matter how many you order so 2 stickers would still be 50p postage etc.

Limited numbers of each colour. See Below.

As for the GTi ones if enough of the non-GTi sell and enough of you want the GTi sticker I can get some made up in time for show season. PM to order, accepting paypal or bank transfer :)

Thanks for being patient

541826_10151423689434188_285304668_n.jpg

Any news on Arosa ones?

Not yet mate got a LOT on. 50 of these to get through before any more orders go in. GTi stickers are up next in a much smaller number.

Just started hydro dipping aswell which is taking a lot of time and money aswell as trying to refurb wheels and get through uni. My uni room is just full of car parts and stickers at the minute haha

white backgrounds look a bit horrible are this printed then cut or are they 2 layer?

Digitally printed and then die cut. It's too much of an intricate design to have just die cut as the vinyl would be less then 3mm thin in some places so without increasing the size the only way to have them made was digitally printed on a white background. Can't have it all can we.