New Stickers - Finally here, now taking orders!

matt123roll

Stickers!  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys,
I can't be the only one that thinks the current CL sticker is a bit boring and I'm not even sure if they are still being made? (mods correct me?)

I've been running through a few ideas for a new one and this is what i've come up with so far although still a work in progress. Would anyone be interested in one or have any ideas for stickers? Not doing this to harm any stickers Nicki is still selling but I think there should be an option of something more interesting!

Waiting on a friend to come back with the prices per unit/job lot and what colours are available but they can pretty much be made to any specification for a price.

I'm not trying to tread on any toes here just offering my ideas up to the community.

Clublupo.jpg

UPDATE: I now have a limited number of the above stickers. Price is £2.50 + 50p postage. You only pay postage per order not per sticker so 5 stickers would still only be 50p postage.

Please PM to make orders will take paypal or bank transfer dispatched quickly.

541826_10151423689434188_285304668_n.jpg

Edited by matt123roll
  • Like 1

Sorry I was meaning to go ahead and see what the pricing is. They defo get my approval.

My GTI is still wearing the original Club Lupo stickers.

Ah! Good to hear, will update with prices/sizes/colours asap, had quite a bit of interest on the facebook group so will deffo be doing a run before christmas i think

Nice sticker design, tracking on the typography is way to close tho, can see the U & B of Club being joined together when printed.

Yeah everything on that font is messed up hence the design in progress lol, just seeing if theres any interest before i spend a while sorting it out :)

A few have said they would want a GTi one making but obviously this means more time and money, but could be done if enough people demanded it :)

EDIT: added a pole so numbers can be gauged for both standard and GTi stickers

Edited by matt123roll

Unless you get them made so it's all one sticker (ie with a clear surround), that'll be an absolute bitch to get printed. The old website URL stickers were as small as they could manage for cut out type stickers, because of the size of the dots in the web address...

I've still got about 20 of the old stickers (or so) and we talked about doing a sticker competition for the next batch, but after the fiasco of the tshirt design competition (and complete lack of orders thereafter), I'm loathed to spend my own money getting another batch of stickers made up - it's taken 2 1/2 years to sell the last lot...

Unless you get them made so it's all one sticker (ie with a clear surround), that'll be an absolute bitch to get printed. The old website URL stickers were as small as they could manage for cut out type stickers, because of the size of the dots in the web address...

I've still got about 20 of the old stickers (or so) and we talked about doing a sticker competition for the next batch, but after the fiasco of the tshirt design competition (and complete lack of orders thereafter), I'm loathed to spend my own money getting another batch of stickers made up - it's taken 2 1/2 years to sell the last lot...

I've got a friend who does signage and vehicle livary with die cut vinyl machines so we're working through the costs and kinks, just in the idea stages at the minute. I'd probably be making to order to avoid having odd ones left sort of like a group buy. I can imagine people didn't jump to buy a plain sticker text, had some good interest in these so far! Looking at getting them made to 135mm x 200mm but can go bigger on request

UPDATE:

Have now created artwork for a GTi sticker but obviously if numbers are low it will be hard to have done and not cost efficient please use the poll to show interest as I've already put a fair bit of time into these and would love to see them work

ScreenShot2012-12-04at232258.png

Edited by matt123roll

I can imagine people didn't jump to buy a plain sticker text, had some good interest in these so far! Looking at getting them made to 135mm x 200mm but can go bigger on request

We actually had a better response to the Logo / Web URL stickers than to the old style stickers that had a picture!

We actually had a better response to the Logo / Web URL stickers than to the old style stickers that had a picture!

I stand corrected then! I would love to offer an option for every car, mk1 + 2 arosa, standard lupo and a GTi so if anyone can help with cheap printing etc drop me a message and maybe a limited run of each can be made

...but if the vinyl is only the color part from picture, on another background (than white) it will not looks good, like on this picture

I'm not 100% sure what your saying but just to update they will be digitally printed onto white vinyl so will look like this: (without the black background obviously)

702410_10151354619589188_1519731191_n.jpg?oh=a1a28b1a45b2c974abda9b42a70f3f7e&oe=50CA1861&__gda__=1355444073_d0c5e1cc43bc4f1a673c726ffb0ae065