Do Liverpool victoria allow mods for 18yr olds?

AidanMiddo116

I want to declare my mods (coilovers and wheels) I had a quote with lv for 1400 and was wondering if I could declare my mods with a budget of 2400? I know it's stupid asking how much it will cost but does the age you are effect the price of the mods to be declared? Or do the company's just charge the same amount for any age?

PMSL you make me laugh, you managed to hold them on and get pictures took but wanted us to tell you without any dimensions if they were going to poke.

Look at your own pictures and decide lol

• Like 1

Good attempt though.

he now has a black picture :/ the car must of spontaneously combusted or he acidently dropped it while trying to hold the wheels up and hold the car lower ;/ while taking a picture ... i do hope he's okay :P

Im not scared of at all, ive asked for help expecting kind ansers from people and all you get is idiots on here, my car is standard atm, i have my parts ready to put on and they will be going on as soon as declared, as for the picture with my wheels on the car it was jacked up, i posted another thread about how much they poke as i didnt know cause i had no spacers, i only got nothing but **** from that thread, I've only had my car and past my test about 3months and tbh i don't know **** all about cars apart from the fact i like them so if you not willing to help me in a kind way can you please take your comments somewhere else

No-one can help you here.

Here's someone who can: http://www.lv.com/in...nce/contact-us/

I mean to say, I could tell you what I pay for my GTI Fully Comp, all mod's declared, business cover, hire car, lost key cover, £75 compulsory excess, £0 voluntary excess, but I don't want to make you cry.

And to make it worse I could tell you what I was quoted for an RS4 and S4 Avant.