Black Lupo GTI - VW51 LPO? - Kempsey, Worcester

Kent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi All

it is my car, but actually the reg is VW 54 LPO.

It hasn't been lowered but back wheels are spaced a little. it lives in Brighton , though does still go to Kempsey occasionally though trying not to over use it on long runs - still less than 50k on clock

glad it's been admired - I love it!

On 07/11/2016 at 6:43 PM, Nods said:

Hi All

it is my car, but actually the reg is VW 54 LPO.

It hasn't been lowered but back wheels are spaced a little. it lives in Brighton , though does still go to Kempsey occasionally though trying not to over use it on long runs - still less than 50k on clock

glad it's been admired - I love it!

We have driven past each other once at the bottom of the upper drive - if I'm ever going anywhere where I can go past you in Matlock I do, did wonder if you were on the forum! 

Yep that me on Matlock Road, and yes do remember passing by!  There are also a couple of silver ones I see in Brighton.  Not long on the forum, will post pictures of the car in new year once I get the cursed rear spoiler repainted !

7 hours ago, Nods said:

Yep that me on Matlock Road, and yes do remember passing by!  There are also a couple of silver ones I see in Brighton.  Not long on the forum, will post pictures of the car in new year once I get the cursed rear spoiler repainted !

There is a real beaten up silver Y reg I've seen a few times, i have learnt that the driver does not engage in the camaraderie others of us do when passing ? I do know of a few other GTIs fairly locally but not seen them in Brighton! 

Your car really does put mine to shame, I'd be scared to leave it out on the road...

Thank-you for the compliment. Mine does need a bit of work - but the new year will sort that out. Leaving on the road is a contentious subject. This thread begins with the car being spotted in Kempsey Worcester where my mate lives who is a real VW nut - he keeps telling me I need to just keep it in his garrage next to his type 2 camper van and keep it out of the elements.

I do confess though that I have towels to put over the leather seats in the summer to protect them from UVs !