brake help!

As my car isnt running i thought i would give the brakes a quick look over to check them out.

Now i have put it all back together again and the wheels hardly turn. The pistons have been pushed out slightly and will not go back in, ive tried with a clamp to push it in but nothing.

My question is when the car is started again and the brake servo kicks in will this loosen up the pistions by sorting out the pressure in the brake pipes? or is that my mind making things up? i dont really want to have to take it all apart again but i thought i would check with you all first.

any help would be great.

Cheers Matt

The wee rubber seals in the pistons can jam up with brake dust every so often and stop the piston from going back in when the pedel is released, but to fix it you would have to get dirty again, you could try leaving the top off the master brake fluid reservoir for several hours as this may help release any pressure in the lines, and just check that you have the calipers on the right way round and do not have any twists in your brake lines as this is easily done, if you have to push them back in then keep the top off while you do it ok

good luck