Craigs Black 1.4s! | UD Prep!

craigmahoneyy

Well the interior plastics are still not back from paint! sucks not having any audio or door handles for that matter! :angry: Anyway Perry from Rollin On Steelies asked if he could feature the car on there site! Jumped at the chance and couldnt be happier with it! :thumbup: Then Mike from Kleenfreaks has asked me to be on there stand at UD, over the moon that ive been asked again! :D:D So with that in mind the prep for UD began to get serious! Took the wheels off, polished them, sealed them then waxed them up look amazing! Then i got round to using some like glossy carbon fiber vinyl on the door handle inserts! Also had a word with my painter today so should be going in for some paint before UD! B) Also GTI belts, MK6 R line gear knob and alcantara have all been ordered just waiting on them to come now! Few photo updates!

12309587435_59c3b188e4_c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So i finally got all my interior plastics back from paint which include, door handles, window switches, heater control surround, both heater vents, steering surround, top tpiece and center console and the cup holders :thumbup: Then i decided to get my lower sport valance color coded, so i got the rear bumper resprayed and color coded to match :shades: Then today i dropped the car off for a bonnet respray and front arch rolling :clap: Ive also began to flat and polish my head lights, replaced my old fogs with new ones and fitted a mk6 Rline gear knob :innocent: now gotta just pray it all comes together for UD :surprised: PHOTOS!

6a8b9bafd82ae649bc4aed5ab9c8a9db_zps3b77

DB7E1757-93D0-40C5-B068-ABA0EB757CD1_zps

2B95B589-86F5-410A-8C2E-99896EAF83C2_zps

59b5f3b30d1545215bdff2b2cec8af2b_zps485f

9a9d4715aff587b0e6240b30fbfaefdb_zpsa1b7

7d6f9e73087bb8cf87acbfe03baa402d_zps4dbd

C188A1DB-4D5B-4EDB-86D4-3A5B8C703FFB_zps

AF09B61F-5C46-44E2-91D1-72C9EAB3C9B7_zps

Edited by craigmahoneyy

Maaaan i thought mine looked good with bullet steels but this!!! soooo nice mate :) with regards to the caps on the bullet steels, do they fit over the standard wheel bolts? not sure whether to get a set but you've tempted me now :S