Fatttty's Ford Racing Puma #401 | Ford content... Front running gear refurb

fatttty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything new Alex??

Went to goodwood on Sunday for the hot hatch event and there was two there, has made my desire to own one even worse now!

Great looking cars

Hey mate!

Not really touched the car for the past few months, got married end of Sept so been sorting the wedding and honeymoon. The car did make it to the wedding, my best man was entrusted to drive it on the big day.

Cheeky wedding photo.. had to be done lol!

frp_wedding_zps28c72465.jpg

Got my cambelt and water pump ready to fit over winter and also managed to bag a few rare parts from eBay which will be fitted as well.

Will keep the thread up to date as best as I can though :)

Alex

• Like 1

Congrats on getting married, lucky you have an understanding missus! My ex always said I loved my car more than her, and mine was no-where near even a 1/16th as clean as this is! lol!

This car is getting better and better, and I'm hardly a fan of Fords, but I would be more than happy to own this one!

:thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup:

Congrats on getting married, lucky you have an understanding missus! My ex always said I loved my car more than her, and mine was no-where near even a 1/16th as clean as this is! lol!

This car is getting better and better, and I'm hardly a fan of Fords, but I would be more than happy to own this one!

:thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup:

Hah! She has slowly come around to liking the car, she hated it when I first got it.

House hunting now, top of the criteria; a garage, or space to build one :)

Alex

• 1 month later...

There's one for sale not far from me

http://www.4starclassics.com/ford-racing-puma-for-sale/

Nowhere near as good as yours, but still a lot of money!

There's one for sale not far from me

http://www.4starclassics.com/ford-racing-puma-for-sale/

Nowhere near as good as yours, but still a lot of money!

We were talking about that one on the owners club. The photos make it look much better than it is. A lad viewed it and found loads wrong- cracked splitter, poor respray (overspray on windows, masking tape lines), wheel kurbed, battery in the boot and badly rewired, spacers on the front wheels suggest discs are not correct, front calipers badly need servicing.

If you don't know what you're looking for it would look pretty good. I'd sell mine for around the £8k mark ;)

Alex

I have found that a lot of his cars look a lot better than they really are, but he does have some stunning cars.

I thought the battery in the boot looked wrong too! Not sure on the refurb on the wheels either, look much better silver like yours..

• 7 months later...