Help !!!

Leebo2012

Id love for my arosa to be faster its only a 1.0 but as my dad bought it for me as my first car he sadly past away a couple of month ago and i feel its sentimental value now as well as my project but its just abit slow as im all new to this i don't know what i can do to make it faster but i really dont want to get rid and buy 1.4 lupo :-( help

First steps on any car is to make it breathe better by use of a performance air filter and back box,even better full exhaust system and manifold.

Then maybe a chip/remap.

After that head work etc.

Depends how much you want to spend really. :thumbsup:

You're never really going to get great power increase from it without spending stupid money for very little gain. Your best options are probably to either do an engine drop or just improve the way yours handles with an anti roll bar, decent coilies etc and strip some of the weight. Maybe chuck a decent induction on.

All depends how much you're willing to spend i s'pose.

Edited by Pete91

Yep been told i could do all the above but not a great deal will come from it i have thought about putting a 1.4 from a lupo my quiestion is

1 would it fit in perfect with out any problems ?

2 would i need to change anything ?

3 price ? How much roughly would it cost to have it done

4 could doing this couse problems ?

5 after having it fitted can i add things like induction kit / chip/ remapping ect n get a great deal from it ? What speed would i get out of it ?