I need help with cheap insurence

RaVing LooNy

I'm paying £3400 for a lupo 1.0 e I'm now 18 been driving 5 months I've looked at my insurence for next year by doing my age driving for 1 year and 1 year no claims 2 adults driving for 15 years+ with no claims. And the quote I get is £2700 and that no mod declared. What a joke

• Like 1

It is a nightmare and I've looked at a tracker but most of them you got to have engine off at 11pm and that's no good because I got to meets with loads of others on the nights. I need a option where it's no box and at least under 2400 at a push. Any ideas ?

try the price comparison sites for an idea. then the best go direct to there site and do it again and see what quotes come up, and lastly call them and get a better deal! im paying £1300 with no ncb, 3 points for speeding and a year and a half driving experience at 19 years old. also try fully comp and third party, fully comp seems to be cheaper for us young drivers atm.

Im in exactly the same position as you, go to insurethebox.com. They fit that tracker box but if you really wanted to you can drive 24hours a day, the only problem with insure the box is that they limit you to either 6000 or 8000 miles a year, when you run out of miles, which you can keep track of on the website, you just buy another 2000 for like £300 and keep going. When i first got my lupo (1.0) i had the choice to pay £850upfront for the year! But couldnt because i didnt have £850. Definately worth going to,

• Like 1

im with admiral, £1300, no mods declared (until this weekend) i got a quote for lowering and alloys for £80 extra so no massive expense tbh.

nowhere covers a 19 year old for non rediculous money on any drop further. but its much easier to wind coilies up in an emergency than swap your whole suspension :)

and by rediculous money i mean 2/3k extra...