Sign in to follow this  
zeelupo

could you make the up look like the lupo

why bother ruining the looks of the up!!! plus its a completely different look style, body would need modifying, isnt worth it ...

Edited by Silver!
  • Like 1

Thats the attitude that all the show wining lupo owners have had is it??

Anything can be done with enough skill or cash! I think it would be extreamly marmite, ppl would either love it or hate it, as far as body kits go, alot of ppl will give you grief over it but its your car so do as you please to cater for your tastes. Jus google vw up body kits, no doubt you'll find something :)

• Like 1

no worries! just dont be a sheep, it seems that you are trying to be original so good luck to you with the lights! If its out of your depth go to a decent body shop n they should be able to give you guidence :)

Your best bet with the lights and grill is buying a lupo front end taking your car to a decent fabricators or body shop and saying EY UP, FIT THIS TO THIS, lol worth a try! It may cost but I appreciate different from the norm, its refreshing to see unusual!

have you been smoking drugs? the Up looks good as it is...

i can make your up look like a lupo easy.

1. buy an UP!
  2. bring it to me
  3. 2 weeks later, you will have a car identical to a lupo in every single way, (please note numberplate/ age of car and mileage may change by approx 12 years and 80,000 miles during process)

• Like 2

Why would your UP need to look like a sporty Lupo? Why does a Lupo need to be sporty anyway??

I though there was a sporty Up??

Of course this is coming from an automatic Lupo driver .....not sporty at all...lol

Lovely car though :-)

better to try the fix with an Up that has light front end damage, not sure how it would be in a heavier smash though given the crumple-ability tests used in NCAP :wave: