WHAT WOULD YOU COVER THIS UP WITH??

Sp3nny

hi guys, as title, on the right side of my bumper (left in the picture) i have a large round mark, what would you guys cover it up with? all comments appreciated

SAM_1446.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ye guys the paint is down to the primer in this spot

I had a mark like this on the other side from scraping the bumper along a wall.

Couple of rattle cans and a couple of hours and it look much better.

cheers mate, think i will rattle can it. you did it with the proper colour coded paint though didnt you? thanks

this. its not that difficult is it really :lol:

next subject. what shall i have for lunch?

ended up have 3 bacon sandwiches :clap:

cheers mate, think i will rattle can it. you did it with the proper colour coded paint though didnt you? thanks

No he did it in a totally different shade.

• Like 2

No he did it in a totally different shade.

i don't know do i! he might have been crazy and done it with any old red rattle can

You really do lack common sense.

you must be the funniest person on the whole forum

• Like 2

Point proven, I was being serious.

so was i, your really, really funny

When you manage to grasp common sense then and only then will you be allowed to use such aspects of e-comedy such as sarcasm.

When you manage to grasp common sense then and only then will you be allowed to use such aspects of e-comedy such as sarcasm.

i don't want to argue with you man, yes it was a daft question but theres no need to jump on me like that. Lets just leave it at that :tongueout:

You appear everywhere on this forum with your usual comments insulting people, the guy was asking a genuine question, wasn't looking for a smart arse reply, think this is the wrong forum for you.

This is not an argument, this is a life lesson.

If you have a scratch on a black bumper then of course you should repair it with black paint, nothing else will do.

You appear everywhere on this forum with your usual comments insulting people, the guy was asking a genuine question, wasn't looking for a smart arse reply, think this is the wrong forum for you.

First post, well done.

Maybe this is the wrong forum for you ?