anyone have a rough estimate for the cost to get a metal plate welded on to the bonnet to cover the semi-circle cut out from the badge? and sprayed?

jackfarrington

:clap:

can we just troll all of this lads stupid threads...?

Jack Farrington.... :coffee: i quite enjoy reading some of your posts and thinking to myself.... "how on earth has he come to the conclusion that he needs to ask clublupo?"

in answer to this post. Ring a bodyshop... but before you do take my previous advice from another of your pointless threads.

pass your test.

buy a car.

save your money.

decide what YOU want to do.

ring PROFESSIONALS about quotes

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THAT ARE POINTLESS AS YOU WONT LISTEN TO THE ADVICE BEING GIVEN...

You will probably end up with a lupo on halfrauds special offer wheels that are genuine chrome :cheeky: with a sticker that says "no fat chicks or car will scrape" on your standard height ride.... :thumbdown:

keep hatin' on him, he'll end up with a corsa!

i'll stick up for him, he's young, and in love, with a phenomenal car, that has countless modding possibilities. he just goes about it the wrong way.

and tbf, id love the no fat chicks one, i mean my car rapes its tyres with just me in it, fat chicks could cause a blowout or something! where the hell can i get one from!?!

Never trust a man in peach trousers, a pearl of wisdom that's made this thread epic now

Where is this? i cant find it....

• 4 weeks later...