Club Lupo meet/event

Fob163

It's not that I don't enjoy it, but as said. As a 12-15 year old I indulged in linkin, slip knot, kill switch, bfmv. I like metal but not exclusively, im a music student, limiting myself to one genre wouldn't be fun!

• Like 1

how about we hold it in blackpool ..... i did a google maps thingy and its 360 miles ish from end to end and then blackpool looked around halfway and we can all go for a dip in the sea ..........

the reason the midliands is not in the middle becuase it is the middle of england not the uk ... therefore scotland is not included ;)

Absolutely agree with this.

the reason the midliands is not in the middle becuase it is the middle of england not the uk ... therefore scotland is not included ;)

Jeez, whish I was clever enought to figure this out.

It is always heavy metal.

Except for right now, I'm listening to Pearl Jam. That's not really metal although it has just kicked into solos.

great band !

what album was you listening to ?

Edited by GTIChris

Soundgarden. . . . Ray, never knew you lliked good music.

I grew up in the 60s as the youngest of 6.

My sisters, 12 and 10 years older than me, were really groovy 60s children, therefore I was fed a healthy dose of the coolest of cool music. Hendrix featured pretty heavily.

I was listening to Led Zeppelin from day one with the coolest of their boyfriends. It all goes up and down from there.

My next brother to me (+4) years is a fat ugly bald bloke, with a beard and a "hog" between his legs.

...he also has a Harley and 2 rescued German Shepherds.

The other two brothers are a complete failure in the trend and music fronts of life and feature in my life in no way whatsoever. Well the oldest did once buy me a cool pair of Mitre footie boots a nd the next one introduced me to T-rex, so they're not all that bad.