Fox Project

dorristhefox

Hi guys,

Right, I have a 2010 VW Fox 1.2 in Red! I wasnt very enthusiastic when I had to downgrade from my VW Golf 1.9TDI to this... anyway, i need to do something to make this car look good.

I need some thoughts on:

VW 14" alloy wheels to replace steels + hubcaps

Chrome front mask

Bonnet Bra?? (not so keen on this but open to opinions)

Lowering it a bit

K&N Panel air filter

Wind deflectors

What I'd like to know from all you experienced follks out there is if you think it would look decent.. and would the K&N make a sound difference?

Also, any suggestions of cheap mods which would make it look better... I'll post pics at some point soon to give you an idea of how it looks :)

Cheers

H

Panel filter won't make much difference. Foxes have huge arches so they need huge rims imo ;)

Panel filter won't make much difference. Foxes have huge arches so they need huge rims imo ;)

Hmm... But i wanna keep the insurance low.... I'm 17 nearly 18. So I'm hoping that if i go genuine VW most of the way then I won't have to declare it? And I doubt the fox was fitted with 16's or 17's as standard.

Check with your insurance, some don't charge any extra for alloys whatever they are e.g. Churchill.

As for actual options for the Fox there was a 15x6J ‘Mendoza’ 5 spoke.