What bike?

Piers

yeah if you spend over £500 the final price is 25% of the value. still save money in the long run :) i was looking at them yesterday but they were more than i could spend

Bit far for you pat. plus i wouldnt really fancy the A38 on a bike...

i hae 2 point who said i was actually going to use it for cycle to work ;) with our company being massive its hard for them to police it ... my other point is if i catch the train i can the cycle from the train station :P

haha... Apparently its supposed to be really good for road use because of the 29" wheels. Sophie and I went for a bike ride on monday and i used a kona cowan which is full suspension. It was pretty good on the road as i could lock off the rear. then when we hit a trail i opened it up again. Really cant wait to get mine now! hopefully i pick it up on Saturday. The shop rang to say the bike was there and will be ready for Friday/Saturday. Im just waiting for the voucher to arrive :)

We could go cottaging together Ray ;)

Iv also purchased some Thule Aero roof bars. Anyone got the bike carrier for them?

I got a brand new Thule Bike Carrier for £50 from a nice chap on SVAG. Result!

Cottaging is OK (so Scotty_82 tells me), but dogging is better as there are usually females involved too.