Vince's Raven Blue GTI

Vince

I just don't think I like blue cars in general, I had a scooby blue corsa(mica blue?) and that was bad enough, but silver is ok, like I say, anthracite is a winner too, I friend of mine had a white-ish gti and I quite like that too.

I went to but a laser blue 55 plate in Kent and it was a pile it had rear and front end damage and rubbish repairs so I didn't have it! I've had 7 subaru's and the best one was my p1 in blue! I liked my new shape civic type r in silver and my x5 in silver cause it was hard to spot the stone chips! My m3 was blue and my s3 was silver so I think lupo's just look good in blue, silver looks cool and can hide a multitude of sins!

Yes mate I'll pop some up for ya! I've had a few motors mainly high performance, I've got a cool wall in my garage of all my old cars I think my mercury grey 2wd sapphire cosworth is my fave it's got it's own special place in sub zero :)

I'll post the pics up tomoz night! Got some nice pics with the reflection of the Lupo on it!

Dc5 mate white with carbon fibre bonnet, I loved it!

Also had 2 black ep3 civics one was an anniversary addition!

:)

Wasnt a yellow/gold type carbon was it? On some different wheels?

My 205 was a crappy mix of red. Beat that

Edited by Piers

No it was jet black carbon I'll pop a few pics up of my old cars tbh my dc5 was nice it also had a carbon spoiler!

Then after all these cars my missus wanted a Lupo so we bought 2 a red one with heated leather and a blue one (his and hers) but we didn't like the red one as it was 5sp with 45k on it but never drova a patch on the blue one we got 6k for it! Sold it to a bloke from Scotland!

My mini is better... just sayin' haha...

just thought i would shove my opinion into the equation

1) Baby Pink

2) Anthracite

3) Raven Blue

4)Black

5)Red

6)Hot Pink

7) Every other colour other than silver

8) Silver

Apologies to the majority of GTI fans i have just offended.