Vince's Raven Blue GTI

Vince

I've never said your car was a heap tbh it looks cool but I'd never tell you that! I know it gets a good reaction from you so I always do it lol, cheers patroddy I think you spot on there!

If peirs says sorry we can be friends hahahahahaha I want it in capital letters peirs!

lol

Im happy to apologise. I will not be saying that word in capital letters until you confess that my Gearbox is better than yours

;)

And you spell my name wrong.

I've never said your car was a heap tbh it looks cool but I'd never tell you that! I know it gets a good reaction from you so I always do it lol, cheers patroddy I think you spot on there!

If peirs says sorry we can be friends hahahahahaha I want it in capital letters peirs!

lol

would now be a good time to say how thick you are ... :P

piers' car is one of the best gti's on here, and if youd of spent time to look through his thread - which im guessing youd of done to comment on how "bad" his car is - you would of known how much i like his car and how much of a nice guy he is ... so erm 0121 ****ING DO ONE ....

You really think I could give a flying c**k monkey what you think patrideacock!

woah ... id never thought i could have my name as that ... thanks for your input ;) thanks for coming :clap:

Patrideacock you are the man! Before you have a comment on my car let's see your motor or bus pass!

which one would you like? i have both?

but i never made a comment on your car ? just Piers ;)

Edited by patroddy

Nope, you're both wrong, 9 speed is where it's at, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 4th, 4th, 5th, 6th. I'm sure it's next on piers list of stuff to do, cheap as chips job compared to the air!

Lol Pete.

Vince mine is a 6 so it's 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th then 6th.

Iv been looking for a box to replace it for ages now but they never pop up for sale. Not over fond of having a repair as iv got a few friends who have had them "repaired" and they break a few months later. Horror stories put me off. Dno pete... Some of the prices my mates have paid are a good chunk of the air

And yes it's top of the list. Iv got the interior going in too soon. Depending on which one is available first depends on which goes in the car first.

Awaiting a repair quote since last week. Slow reply *sigh*

Take it to a decent place and you'll be fine, most have warranty cover anyways if they're worth the money, I've got a spare 6 speed sat in my garage at the mo I keep meaning to get sorted out but I don't have the money to sort the bodywork out, let alone fix up a spare box!

The one in the garage is faulty, but my current box occasionally jumps out of 1st on take off, have to hold the gear lever in position to stop it jumping out.