show me your boot installs

• 3 weeks later...
And this is the new head unit I've got sitting waiting to go in the Megane -

152_image_2.jpg

Just put this in my s2000.... nice headunit... had to reset it twice though and can't work out how to shuffle the songs within a playlist....

• 2 months later...
i know its sounds stupid but..

when you put amp n subs on the backseats do you just screw them in? or how do u make them stay connected to the back of the seats?

cheers guys

If you want the amp on the back of the seat then yes you would have to use screws to fix it.

^^ dont.. buy some front speakers instead. defo better than 6x9s

agreed components are much more clearer plus with 6x9's you are advertising them and more likly to have your car broken into

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was going to but id have to remove rear seats etc etc and its pretty loud as is im not lookin to compete plus it goes against everythin i was doing because i wanted to make the lupo lighter and faster :lol: just got a extremely good deal on the stuff so coudnt knock up the oppertunity its only a temp fix till i get my finger out :lol:

rich, they do lower freq tho ;)

been soundeadening today :) done the boot, its now solid, i need to clean the doors out as they have a mm of THICK grime all in the bottom,

Going to swop my plastic surrounds for speakers for wood theyll absorb the shock more, ill then use silicone to seal that to the door, and plaster the doors in Second skin,

rich, they do lower freq tho ;)

been soundeadening today :) done the boot, its now solid, i need to clean the doors out as they have a mm of THICK grime all in the bottom,

Going to swop my plastic surrounds for speakers for wood theyll absorb the shock more, ill then use silicone to seal that to the door, and plaster the doors in Second skin,

but look gay imo!

that sounds good, id stick a few self taping screws through aswell if i was you, oh and sound deadening is for homos :lol:

Rich,

im not a fan of the subs up the wrong way but i suppose thats just personal preference,

Some of us have kids, so need the rear seats so inverted subs are the only way to get the internal box space we need with removing the seats!

Some of us have kids, so need the rear seats so inverted subs are the only way to get the internal box space we need with removing the seats!

fair point!

glad i dont have kids :lol:

do you have some more pictures etc of your set up? seen a few but i think they are old ones,

cheers pal,

Rich

• 10 months later...